Test A1C Blood Sugar Levels At Home
With the New Carlson A1C Blood Sugar Test Kit
The Carlson A1C Blood Sugar Test Kit measures the amount of sugar (glucose) in our blood and provides insight into our body's ability to metabolize glucose, our main source of energy.
The Hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c) test measures the percentage of hemoglobin A proteins in red blood cells that have glucose attached. The higher our blood glucose is on average, the more glucose there is attached to the hemoglobin A1c protein. Our HbA1c level reflects our average blood glucose over the past 3 months. A healthy HbA1c is below 5.7% while a level above 5.7% indicates chronic elevated glucose and warrants a discussion with a healthcare provider.*
Elevated HbA1c can be reduced and managed through diet and lifestyle modifications. After making significant adjustments, we can expect to see changes in our HbA1c level when we retest in 3 months.*
Here's how it works:
- Collect Sample: A simple finger prick test will draw a blood sample.
- Mail Sample: The sample is mailed to OmegaQuant, where HbA1C status is assessed.
- Get Results: Results will be sent to the email address provided.
- Modify Diet / Lifestyle: Dietary and lifestyle modifications may be recommended to improve level.
- Monitor Level: Monitor changes over time by retesting ever 3 months.
For more information, visit carlsonlabs.com/a1c-blood-sugar-test-kit.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.